Region 4 – Professional Development
Registration Policies and Procedures
Pre-registration is required for all trainings, unless otherwise indicated.
- Registration required (3) three business days prior to the scheduled event.
- All checks should be made to Southeastern Community College.
- Training cost will be $5.00 per contact hour, unless otherwise indicated on training calendar or announcement.
- No refunds will be provided for no-shows. The registration amount paid will be considered a donation for the cost of printing and staff preparation time.
- No training credits will be given to individuals arriving 15 minutes or later for start time of training.
- Twenty-four (24) hours cancellation notice is required to receive a training credit transfer to another training. No refunds will be provided.
- A minimum of 10 spaces must be filled before training will be conducted. If this number is not reached, Region 4 reserves the right to cancel and participants will be notified and a full refund will be issued or transferred to another date. Participants will be notified by phone and email of training cancellations.
- Region Trainings will follow the local County School Systems cancellation for inclement weather.
- Training sessions will be closed 15 minutes after the start time. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Participants will be provided with a sealed certificate. If additional certificates are requested at later dates, a charge of $5.00 will be required for staff time for verification and reissuing of certificates. If unprofessional, disruptive or rude behavior continues, you will be asked to leave and no credit hours will be given.
- We ask that participants be respectful to both presenters and other participants and turn off all cell phones during the training event.