We’re excited to welcome you to our campus!
You may be asking, “What does S.O.A.R. stand for?” It stands for Student Orientation & Academic Readiness. S.O.A.R is a key component to your success at SCC.
Here are a few important notes about S.O.A.R.:
- S.O.A.R. is vital to your success at SCC and is necessary for all new students to attend.
- S.O.A.R. lasts approximately three to four hours. Please make work, childcare, and transportation plans accordingly.
- Plan to arrive at the start of check-in (listed below) to allow time for you to receive the necessary materials for the orientation.
- Due to the length and importance of S.O.A.R., the program is limited to adults only. However, adult family members are invited to attend.
- Please log into your Self Service account and set your password before S.O.A.R..
- Check-in will be located in the Auditorium (D-Building) on your S.O.A.R. day, unless otherwise indicated.
S.O.A.R. Dates & Times
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 9 AM – 11 AM in the A-Building; Check-in begins at 8.30 AM
Register for Summer SOAR
Technical Programs – Tuesday, July 31 from 9.00 AM – Noon; Check-in begins at 8.30 AM
Register for SOAR for Technical Programs
College Transfer – Wednesday, August 1 from 9.00 AM to Noon; Check-in begins at 8.30 AM
Register for SOAR for College Transfer
Health Technology – Thursday, August 2 from 9.00 AM to Noon; Check-in begins at 8.30 AM
Register for SOAR for Health Technologies