Why should I care about summer classes?
Get some work done this summer — and not just on your tan! Why should you care about summer classes? Check out the reasons below:
- Jumpstart Your Education! Just getting started? Get yourself ahead in your education.
- Graduate Earlier. Are you home for the summer? Take a class or two and move that graduation date just a little closer with summer classes.
- Save Money. Get some general education classes (Math, English, etc.) out of the way for a LOT less.
- Improve Your GPA. Summer classes are a great way to polish up your grades!
- Keep Yourself Prepped. Stay focused for the next semester.
- Still Enjoy Your Summer! Create a light schedule of classes, so you can still enjoy your holiday.
Ready? Get started by checking out our Summer 2018 Schedule!
When will I be taking summer classes?
General Session | May 17 – July 27
8-Week Session | June 1 – July 27
5-Week Session I | May 17 – June 21
5-Week Session II | June 22 – July 27
Who should I contact about summer classes?
If you need more information or have any questions about registering for summer classes or summer curriculum, contact Student Services or call (910) 642-7141, ext. 279.