Special & Visiting Student Admissions

Special or Visiting Student

Special credit students are those who are non-degree seeking and who do not receive financial aid. Complete the admissions process.

Admissions of Visiting Students

Visiting students are those who are admitted and enrolled in another college or university and wish to enroll in SCC to complete course work required by their home college. Follow these simple steps to enroll as a visiting student at SCC:

      1. Apply to SCC.
      2. If required, submit official written permission from your home institution to transfer SCC courses back to your home institution.
      3. Provide verification of completion of applicable prerequisites prior to enrolling in SCC courses.
      4. If receiving financial aid you must work out payment for the course with each college’s financial aid office.