Procedure 3.01.06 - Course Site Selection
It will be the responsibility of the appropriate vice president or her/his designee to determine an appropriate location for the course. In all cases, but especially for off-campus sites, care will be taken to assure that the following situations exist:
- The site is accessible to the intended clientele.
- The site is safe from hazards.
- The site is comfortable and well lighted.
- The site is clean and has the necessary restroom facilities.
- Necessary equipment is available or can be supplied to the site, and utilities necessary to the use of the equipment are available.
Last Updated on March 11, 2019