Summer classes are convenient. They don’t restrict you from enjoying your summer and they are online and transferable.
- Jumpstart Your Education! Get ahead in your education. Earn new skills that will put you at an advantage when applying for jobs.
- Graduate Earlier. Are you home for the summer? Take a class or two and move that graduation date just a little closer.
- Save Money. Get a few general education classes (Math, English, etc.) out of the way for a LOT less.
- Improve Your GPA. Summer classes are a great way to polish up your grades!
- Keep Yourself Prepped. Stay focused for the next semester.
- Still, Enjoy Your Summer! Create a light schedule of classes, so you can still enjoy your holiday.
Ready? Get started by checking out our Summer 2020 Schedule!
When will I be taking summer classes?
May 26 – July 23
Who should I contact about summer classes?
If you need more information or have any questions about registering for summer classes or summer curriculum, contact Student Services or call (910) 788-6279.